Study Masters in Ireland
Watch study-abroad experts share insights & tips on planning for a Masters in Ireland.
In this 15-min video, you will learn
- What the are top reasons why Ireland growing in popularity as a study destination amongst international applicants?
- Discover Top Universities in Ireland, the classroom profiles & average salaries after graduation.
- Cost of living, studying & eligibility cut-offs for immigration & application to top Univs.
Head of Research at Group GTI
An ambitious professional specializing in market intelligence and project management, currently bridging the gap between UK's universities and employers. I am committed to helping young people achieve their potential. Education: MA in Higher Education Management (UCL), Bachelors Degree from the University of Nottingham
University College Dublin
University College Dublin is Ireland’s largest and most globally engaged university with over 8,500 international students from 130+ countries worldwide. It is home to Ireland’s leading business school, the UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- 288,000 global alumni network, living in 169 countries
- Ranked among the top 1% of higher education institutions worldwide.
- International academics make up over 30% of UCD’s faculty, and over 50% of UCD research-funded staff is non-Irish.